Job Status: Full time
Location: October City
Reporting to the company’s general manager, the HR/Administrative Manager will serve as a dedicated, full-time staff person for Nano Tech., Responsible for supporting the operations by supporting staff members and department’s leaders; presiding over Human Resources, facilities management, planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
HR/Administrative Manager will support the daily operations of Nano Tech, support the staff and department’s leaders as they work to set and implement Nano Tech Plans, and support and implement effective member recruitment, retention and recognition strategies. Clear communication with the company’s leadership, staff and affiliates; and innovation and problem solving are central to this position.
Administrative Manager Job Duties:
1. Oversee centralized operations.
2. Directs and oversees all administration related activities including security, telecommunications, preventative and corrective maintenance, mail management, office supplies, transportation, materials scheduling, records management, distribution and services.
3. Effectively interface with all levels of the organization to coordinate and oversee all of the people-related and office management activities
4. Staff recruitment, retention and terminations
5. Maintenance of personnel files and Personnel Action Forms, benefits administration and staff compensation
6. Counsel and advice to staff on personal and work related issues including providing guidance and direction to management team and employees on human resource related topics
7. Develop, manage and implement personnel policies; develop a Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
8. Work with staff and management to facilitate staff development and training opportunities
9. Communicate and ensure compliance and consistency with office practices and policies and compliance with all employment related laws
10. Research and recommend relevant insurance products. Maintain relevant insurance files.
11. Negotiate related contracts, manage relevant general vendor relationships, liaison with building management and oversee office operations
12. Serve as administrative team leader, coach and advocate for administrative staff
13. Other duties as necessary and related
14. Provide daily supervision for the Office administration and human resources staff.
Skills and Experience Required
15. Undergraduate degree in Human Resource or related field (e.g. Human Resource/Organizational Development or Business Administration)
16. 3-6 years of professional experience with at least 3 years of progressive and hands-on HR generalist experience and one year supervisory experience
17. Must have a working knowledge and be current with all relevant employment related laws; Experience with developing a HRIS for a staff of at least 40 people
18. Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, benefits administration, organizational planning and development, employee relations, safety, training and development and office administration.
19. Must have basic computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and HRIS programs
Job Status: Full time
Location: October City
Industrial R&D researchers/chemists are normally involved in developing and testing new and novel multi-functional materials for many industrial applications. Those researchers/chemists also utilize computerized databases that contain searchable lists of chemicals and chemical reactions. Research results can then be used to brainstorm ideas for new products.
Conducts research, test and experiments using chemical theories, materials behavior and analysis techniques to develop new or improve/modify existing products, process and technology with the end view of enhancing the company’s capability to cope with changing industry trend and competitiveness.
Develops or assists in the development of specially formulated products that will suit the requirements of a specific client using new, existing or modified process or materials.
Performs other duties/works which may be assigned provided the relevant and necessary orientation/or training is carried out.
The R&D Duties is divided into three Categories:
1. Responsible for research, development & improvement of product & production procedures
2. Formulate new products using new or in-house raw materials according to concepts from Creative Product Development or self-generated ideas
3. R&D chemists utilize chemicals, chemical compounds and chemical processes to create new products and technologies.
4. R&D chemists must also document every project carefully. During the research and testing phases, chemists need to accurately record all variables, such as chemical type, amount, compound components, chemical temperature and test duration.
5. Scheduling and prioritizing assigned projects.
6. Complete a monthly progress repot to the R&D Director.
7. As necessary/required managing a research team
8. Responsible for issuing the validated Standard operating procedures (SOP) for the project(s) final products.
9. Capable of designing, performing, summarizing of experiments, and maintaining detailed records in the lab notebook.
QA&QC and EHS Polices:
1. Provides assistance in the updating of materials, procedures, quality, product standard and specifications in accordance with Quality System & practices.
2. As required.prepares standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, and tests, in collaboration with QA&QC Managing team if needed.
3. Must be committed to a high standard of Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) practices and be willing and able to comply with all EHS laws and all of the employer’s EHS policies and rules.
4. Reports EHS violations and potential EHS violations to appropriate supervisory or management personnel. This may include participation in company EHS programs such as safety committees & required environmental regulatory plans.
1. Capable of producing formulas for manufacturing, if required.
2. Support Pilot and first productions batches
3. Follow formulation from bench to production
4. Capable of recordkeeping regarding formulation
Required Minimum Qualifications:
> College graduate of B.Sc or M.Sc in Chemistry, Licensed
> At least two (2) years’ work experience as R&D Chemist
> Working knowledge on different R&D Techniques
> Production support, pilot or scale-up experience is very desirable
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
* Writing skills should be good enough to allow the employee to author internal reports or reports to customers.
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
* Computer Literate
* Must be a self-starter, work well with minimal supervision.
* Must have knowledge of common laboratory concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Good verbal and written communication skills are required
* Data collection, management and analysis
* Problem analysis and problem solving
* Team-working skills
* computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and HRIS programs